Return and Sleep Trial Policy
Last updated November 18, 2023
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the following address:
RMA (insert RMA Number)
2901 Titan Row Suite 102
Orlando, FL 32809
Please note, if you are using your own shipping method you are responsible for the condition of the product until it arrives at our distribution center. Should you choose your own carrier, we strongly recommend that you use a trackable method, and obtain insurance to cover the total cost of your purchase, to mail your return.
Mattresses may be returned within 30-days of delivery. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. We’ll keep the costs associated as low as possible, typically shipping a mattress will cost $399 - this may vary depending on location, size of mattress and availability of carrier.
Once you request a return you’ll receive an email with return instructions. That email will clearly set out the return shipping fee.
You are not required to use our shipping service. If you do not, you are responsible for the condition of the product until it arrives back at our distribution center. If shipping at your own cost please ensure you have coverage for the full order cost. If the item is damaged in transit you may not receive a refund from us, depending on the condition of the product when it is returned to us.
You are responsible for the repackaging of your mattress prior to its return. White Glove Services are not available for collection. Please ensure that you retain any packaging materials in case a return is requested.
Should you remove the law-tag from your mattress this will immediately invalidate the return, refund and warranty on your mattress. Law-tags are required to be attached and required to be complete.
- The law-tag is sewn into the seam of the mattress.
- Should you return a mattress without a law-tag you will not receive a refund.
- Upon delivery of a new mattress you should check the law-tag is attached and complete.
100-Night Sleep Trial
Select mattresses qualify for a 100-night sleep trial. These include the iDealBed iQ6 and iQ7 range, Serta iComfort CF4000 range and certain Beautyrest Black mattresses.
The 100-night sleep trial allows for returns within the 30-day period for a full refund, or after the 30-days you can exchange your mattress for one of equal or greater value, a fee of $169 will be charged to cover associated costs of transport.
Please ensure you keep the packaging materials for any return or exchange. The replacement packaging material costs are not included.
All exchanges are final. No further refunds or exchanges can be entered into.
All sleep trials end at 03:00 eastern on the 101st day after delivery. You are responsible for instigating returns and exchanges before this time.
Please note the following conditions apply:
- Any product receiving more than a 15% discount is excluded from eligibility for the 100-night sleep trial.
- Any qualifying product offered as a free upgrade alternative to a non-qualifying product is excluded from the 100-night sleep trial.
- The sleep trial entitles one return within 30-days of receipt, or one free of charge exchange within 100-days of delivery for a flat rate price of $169.
- All open-box products are excluded from eligibility.
- Any product from the Overstock or Closeout lines is excluded from eligibility.
- Only first quality new products are eligible for 100-night sleep trials.
Free Gifts with Purchase
If your purchase qualifies for a free gift with purchase, and you subsequently return your purchase you must return the free gift with the purchase.
Should you not return the gift with the purchase you may be charged for the gift at the current price listed on our website.
Bedding (sheets, protectors and pillows) gifts are excluded from this return requirement.
All furniture items may be returned within 30-days of delivery, at only the cost of return shipping. Please retain all original packing materials, as the item must be returned in its original condition. In the event of a return, simply contact us to make this request and have the item carefully re-packaged so that we may assist you with the necessary return shipping arrangements.
Damages & Defects
In the rare event that your item arrives damaged, we will make every effort to resolve this for you by assisting you with a return and or sending a replacement. For scheduled deliveries, you must notate any damages on the delivery receipt or refuse the shipment at the time of delivery. Any visible imperfections to the packaging or the item itself must be recorded on the delivery receipt when signing for acceptance.
If your item is delivered damaged but delivery was unscheduled and you were not present at the time of delivery, simply report any damages right away and we will assist you in resolving this. All damages must be reported in a timely manner, so please be sure to inspect your shipment and save all original packing materials just in case.
Please note: in all cases any damage or defect must be reported within 3-days of delivery. Failure to report damage may limit our ability to assist and limit the options available to you. Reports should be made in the first instance by phone to 800.996.4340
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least five (5) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your refund has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Bedding products that have been opened
- Open-box items
- Adjustable Bed Bases
- Closeout Items
- Any Item with a 20% or greater discount on regular selling prices
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
GENERAL TERMS THAT APPLY IN ALL CASES
The following items apply for all returns, in all cases:
- Closeout and Overstock items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging and with all original accessories
- All items must be returned as new
- You must contact customer service prior to sending your products back
- Where items are returned without the original packaging a higher restocking fee may apply
- Where items are returned without the original accessories a higher restocking fee will apply
- Opened bedding will not be refunded nor returned to you
- We will provide a trackable, insured shipping label by email, the cost of this will be deducted from your total refund.
- You do not have to use our shipping label, but you will be responsible for the condition of the product until it is delivered to us. Please ensure you have sufficient transit insurance to cover the full purchase cost of the item.
- You are responsible for the packaging of the items you are returning. Please ensure you keep all packaging materials.
- Replacement packaging materials can be purchased locally from Home Depot or U-Haul. Alternatively you can purchase replacement mattress packaging from DealBeds.com all sizes are at $99.00 inclusive of shipping costs.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: