Reverie 9T Adjustable Bed Base
Free Shipping on All Orders
- In Stock Delivery by Appointment in (1-3 Weeks)
- Free Shipping
The Reverie 9T™ is the crown jewel of our adjustable power base lineup. It offers stunning aesthetics with our most advanced technology. Some of the features of the 9T include lumbar support, WallSnuggler® design, massage with 3D Wave™ technology, ProGrip technology , removable side rails, zero clearance, an LED nightlight, and 2-way Bluetooth technology.
- Sleek grey, deck-on-deck design: upholstered upper and wood look hard body lower
- Infinite positions for head and foot, including presets for Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore and Flat and two extra programmable positions
- Innovative lumbar support better aligns with spine and can be adjusted by degree
- Quiet, high-definition massage. 4 waves, 10 intensities
- OLED remote with high resolution screen
- Included portable wireless charging pad; Charge remote using built-in micro USB outlets
- Bluetooth® Smart enabled
- Free Nightstand app for iOS; Can set Comfort Settings and Routines to run automatically
- Under-the-bed LED nightlight
- Three in one wood tapered leg design for customizeable bed heights (3”, 5.25”, 8.25”).
- ProGrip™ technology ensures consistent lumbar support while eliminating the need for retainer bars in most applications (retainer bars are still included)
- Fits within most bed frames and attaches to most headboards.
- Removable side rails for ultimate flexibility. Zero clearance
- 850 lb weight limit
- 20 year limited warranty
- 1 Year Full Warranty
- 2nd & 3rd Year Limited Warranty
- 4th through 20th Year Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Zero-Cost Protection
|Year||Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty||Optional Guardsman™ Protection Plan|
|1||Covered||Covered by Manufacturer|
|2-3||Labor and shipping costs not covered||All parts and costs covered, with in-home repair included.|
|4-10||Only steel base parts covered. Any electronics, electrical components, drive motors or massage motors are not covered. Customer pays shipping, labor, and any other parts costs||All parts and costs covered, with in-home repair included.|
|11-20||Only steel base parts covered. Any electronics, electrical components, drive motors or massage motors are not covered. Customer pays shipping, labor, and any other parts costs||10-year protection has expired, bed still covered under manufacturer's warranty|
8 Customer Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Well made, works great, real heavy no flimsy crap here. Make sure you have someone to help you carry it if you are doing it yourself. Only suggestion is to have it orderable without the sides for people using their own frames. It's waste and inconvenience if you are not using them. Other than that, great price, great service, great product.
This base is HEAVEN! This 3D wave is so amazing I can't even put it into words. I can't recommend this enough, I would buy this over going on a vacation personally as it's that awesome! I have not been able to get the remote to charge wirelessly yet, but I haven't called them yet. I am not worried because I bought the warranty, which I believe a good investment with this type purchase. Zero G is for me. I won't sleep any other way now. I am a real person and just giving you an honest review. I love it. Alex was my customer service rep and his smooth customer service voice should be hosting a slow jam on the radio. He was really helpful and an asset to deal beds in my opinion. Really happy overall
I was originally going to go for the Serta Motion Custom II, but it was no longer available. That was a blessing in disguise. This base is awesome. Here are some things that I love about it.
• My wife likes to either read or watch TV before bed. This is far superior way to get into a comfortable position for that.
• The massage on this base is well designed. It is suspended by elastic and is very quiet and a relaxing motion it adds to the bed. The wave motion, which essentially alternates the motion between head and foot is also nice.
• I was skeptical about the lumbar support. I thought it wouldn’t really be noticeable through a mattress. It actually is noticeable and helpful. If I am lying on my back it helps quite a bit. I don’t know if it will behave the same on all mattresses, but it does on mine. I think it helps with the mattress features to keep your spine in line. I am not a back sleeper so I only use it when I am lying in bed awake. It might be more advantageous for a back sleeper.
• My favorite feature is the phone app. You can create as many custom comfort positions as you like. A comfort position would be a combination of the shape of the base as well as the massage. They have a very nice feature called routines. With this, you can have the bed run through a series of comfort positions based on a timer. These can be kicked off manually. However, there is another feature that you can kick off a comfort position or routine at a specific time. I kick a routine off at night that will put me into zero G position with massage to relax for a bit before I go to sleep and then will automatically shift to turn the massage off and go to flat with head slightly elevated for sleep. At my wake-up time, I kick of a routine to raise my head up high and start the massage to make sure I wake up.
• Not related to the base, but dealbeds also suggested the sleeptracker add-on because I couldn’t get the Serta product. This separate sleep tracker can be added to any bed. I have been very happy with this sleep tracker. In just a short time, it has helped me understand my sleep much better and get better sleep. This has been a problem for me so this has been very beneficial to me.
Some things that could use improvement…
• When the app is connected, the separate remote controls will not work. This is a pain.
• The android version, at least, has some flaws. It has a bit of a non-intuitive design. It is OK once you can discover and lean how to operate it. I have never been able to login to the app, but it works without logging into it.
• It is very heavy. I have split king so it only has two twin xl. Even then my wife was not strong enough to help me move it. I had white glove delivery, but later discovered that I needed to remove the side rails and adjust the height of the feet.
• It fits nicely within our bed frame. However, the adjustment of the height of the feet came after the bed frame was assembled around the bed. It was impossible to lift it up while in the frame to make this adjustment. I actually had to get the jack out of my car so I could change the height of the feet.
This has been a great company to deal with. I talked with a number of folks prior to my purchase and they were immensely helpful. They checked to see if they could still get the Serta Motion base as well as walked me through some alternatives when it was discovered that it could not be ordered any longer.
My wife and I had just purchased a new King sized innerspring mattress and had the chance to try out several adjustable bases at the store. As much as we wanted to get one, the retailer was asking anywhere from $2200 for a bare bones model, up to $3900 for their top of the line Tempurpedic, and it still didn't have all the features of the Reverie 9T. We found only one other adjustable base that has a standalone lumbar adjustment too and that is the Serta Comfort Motion II. Serta has discontinued making it so that left us with what we thought were no choices. After finding the 9T, reading the reviews, watching informative videos on YouTube, etc, I felt confident giving this a try. And then to find it on the DealBeds website for $1799 including free shipping for a King size, well that was too good to pass up. I ordered online on Sunday evening and by Thursday afternoon the freight shipper had called me to set up the delivery appt for Friday. That's 5 days for a 300+ lb shipment from FL to KS. Incredible. Make sure you have two or three strong individuals to help with the base, especially if its a king size as the bottom half alone is 182 lbs. The finish quality is first rate, level of adjustment and quietness of motor is unmatched, and the iPhone and Android apps to control the bed work perfectly too. You can set the bed to wake you up with massage, etc. DealBeds way surpassed my expectations as a first time customer and I wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone to order with confidence. They are great....almost as great as the Reverie 9T base!!
The toughest thing we dealt with with this base was the weight. Do have strong help if you are setting up yourself. Love all the features and sleep great using the zero gravity setting. We did have to call and have the headboard attachment sent as it wasn't included and should have been. Looking forward to many many good nights with this!
After comprehensive research on comparable models, watching youtube and checking review websites, we concluded the 9T was the way to go. Now the challenge was to get the best price possible with expedient delivery and a seller that would back the product. DEALBEDS website was user friendly and handled the transaction very well. Dealt with Customer Service with DR's Order, tax savings and they again handled very well. We received our Split King within a week, at our door. Setup was easy and no issues with bluetooth or controls. 1 Month in and not a single complaint. The 9T Adjustable looks great and operates as it should, flawlessly.
Doesn't get any better than this adjustable, The pictures online do not do it justice, this adjustable bed looks 1000 times better in person than it does online. It has every bell and whistle you can imagine, I haven't even had the chance to use half of the features. We added a headboard called the Zurich recommended by a customer service rep, the whole look is amazing, very modern and luxurious at the same time. It was a breeze to set up, it came pretty much assembled all I had to do was attach the legs and plug it in. One warning though, its very very heavy, so it definitely is a 2 person job. This adjustable is well worth the price, and best of all I got the best deal here, other retailers wanted more for lower end models than what dealbeds has it listed for. I cant recommend this place enough, from the service to shipping, the whole experience was the best it could be. Do yourself a favor and just buy this if you want to be happy with no regret.
If you want the best of the best in adjustable beds, then look no further. The craftsmanship and quality of this adjustable is unmatched by any I've seen in store or elsewhere. The wood-grain finish on the adjustable bed make it really pop. Its very heavy and the quality can be felt when moving these things. The bed works flawlessly and adjusts my wife and I with no effort. The remote is also futuristic looking and easy to use, the big screen on the remote makes it easy to see and the remote lights up so its easy to use at night. The bed is worth every penny, it is on the higher side cost wise but a steal of a deal compared to other places if you want to compare the price for quality. I definitely recommend this adjustable bed and I highly recommend only purchasing any bedding from Dealbeds.com, very professional, and reassuring. Everything they said went exactly as said.
You may return most items within 30-days of delivery for a refund. The customer is responsible for the return transportation cost in the event of cancellation or return once an order has been shipped or submitted. Custom ordered products and bedding accessories are not eligible for return. Damages If a product arrives damaged, please refuse delivery of the shipment and contact our customer care. If a shipment is not refused at the time of delivery, you are responsible to notate any visible damages or imperfections on the delivery receipt upon signing for acceptance. If you are unable to fully complete your inspection, please indicate "Subject to Inspection" on the delivery receipt or "Possible Damages". We will arrange for a replacement to be sent right away at NO cost to you or issue a full refund if the above mentioned guidelines are followed. Returns Most items can be returned or exchanged within 30-days of delivery. Exchanges can only be made for products of equal or greater value. In the event that the replacement items exceeds the cost of the item being exchanged, the customer will be charged for the difference in cost. All transportation costs are applicable for cancellations, returns and exchanges once an order has been shipped or delivered. Mattresses and furniture must have the original law tag attached and in new, sanitary condition with no stains, tears, burns or any other imperfections caused after delivery. (Limited to one exchange per purchase) *Adjustable bases are non-returnable. All refunds will be credited back to the card and/or account used to make the original purchase, minus any applicable return transportation fees for freight items. Please contact customer service for an estimate of return charges for freight, as fees vary with item size, weight, and carrier. Promo Items Any promotional items received with original mattress purchase such as pillows, linens, mattress protectors, etc. are non-returnable and will be deducted from the return credit. This includes temporary promotional offers valid at the time a purchase is made or at the time of exchange or return. Bedding Certain Products that are considered "hygiene" items can not be returned, such as pillows, sheets, linens, mattress protectors etc. Processing Time If a product is returned you should expect to receive your refund or store credit within 3 to 7 business days after we have received your product and completed inspection. How? If you need to return an item, simply call our customer service department or login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Check out as a guest? Please call Customer Service at 800-996-4340 to start the returns process on your order.
Where do you deliver? We offer FREE delivery to anywhere within the contiguous 48 States and select areas in Canada. For customers in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and other areas considered a U.S territory or only accessible by ferry, please call us for a shipping quote. Please call our customer service for any questions or further details. 1-800-996-4340 What is Standard Delivery? Standard delivery service is FREE with all orders. This delivery service for larger items, such as mattresses, adjustable bases and furniture is to your front door. Delivery is by appointment, for which you will be contacted by phone call for scheduling once your item has arrived at the local distribution center. Appointments are based upon availability and can be scheduled at your convenience for a date and time window that works best for you. What is White Glove? Does it cost extra? White Glove Delivery is FREE for select items and only if shown on the product page under delivery options. Otherwise, White Glove Delivery Service is available upon request for an additional Fee. This service includes set-up of your mattress or adjustable base in room of choice along with removal of all debris. Removal of your existing mattress is available. Cost for this service may vary. If you are in need of this service please be sure to mention this at the time of your purchase. Delivery Damage Disclaimer Please inspect the contents and condition of delivery before signing and accepting shipment. If you notice any damage that has occurred during transit, please note the damage on the delivery bill and refuse shipment. Please contact us immediately by phone call or email to notify us, and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent right away. Call 1-800-996-4340 or Email: email@example.com What about small items like pillows and sheets? Smaller items such as but not limited to compressed mattresses, select bed sets, pillows, bed sheets and other bedding accessories: All products include FREE shipping. We use a variety of carriers, depending on the product and region. Smaller items will be shipped with common carriers such as USPS, FedEX and UPS.
When you need to buy something, you don’t want to wait. With PayPal Credit, you can enjoy special financing offers like this one: No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Buying with the power to pay as you choose and still enjoying the security and reliability of PayPal...now that’s magic
At checkout, select Klarna as your payment option and continue
Enter simple information and know instantly if you’re approved
That’s it! Your purchase is complete
Klarna offers financing options up to 36 months.
*Both options are available at checkout.